ALL USERS MUST READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
Use of this site is free to our visitors. By using this site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you do not understand and agree to these terms and conditions, you are expressly prohibited from making any use of this site.
- In the event of loss or damage in the course of delivery caused by An Post , Crafty Letters is not responsible for replacing the item.
- If the item was damaged during unpacking, we will not replace the item, we urge you to remove the item carefully. We pack all our items extremely well and secure so we recommend using a blade to remove the item from the box to avoid breaking it.
- In the event of loss or damage after delivery to the nominated address, the Seller (Crafty LetterS) shall have no further liability.
- We do not refund or exchange personalised items.
- If you give us the incorrect address on your order form we will resend it at your cost.
- If an item is spelt incorrectly on your order form, and we have already made the item, the replacement will be paid by you. Unless it is our mistake then we will replace item. if you dont like a letter in one of the fonts and we have already made the item, the item will be remade at your charge so look at each letter in the fonts section to be sure you are happy with the letters, Once the item is in your possession it is no longer our responsibilty. we dont replace an item because you dont like the look of the letters we have lots of examples available for you to look at, and all the fonts we do, so please take the time to choose,
- All our signs are unpainted unless stated otherwise, sizes are approximate, and can vary as they are customised to each order.
- No orders will be sent out until we have received payment, this can hold up your order time frame.
- In case of a dispute or any problems during a sale, Crafty Letters operates under Irish Jurisdiction laws.